Local Amenities (distance in metres from villa / name of village):
- Nearest Supermarket or mini market: Magganos village 400m
- Nearest Tavernas: Magganos village 400m
- Nearest pharmacy: Vassilikades village 1.500m
- Nearest petrol station: Next to Konidarata village 1.000m
- Nearest ATM machine and/bank: Fiscardo village 2.000m
- Nearest beach: Foki beach 1.500m
- Foki bay, on the south side of Fiskardo. Foki is a small beautiful inlet with a beach flanked by huge old olive trees.
- Emblissi beach is reached by turning down by the Panorama Herodotos taverna west of Fiscardo and has beautiful flat white rocks for sunbathing.
- The little bay of Agia Jerousalim is about 10 mins drive from Artemis towards Vasilikades. The snorkelling here is not to be missed and even in August you will not find too many people there.
- Alaties is a small beach on the west coast north of Agia Jerousalim. The white lava rock formations here have created natural “salt pans”. In the past salt (alati in Greek) was collected from here and hence this is how its’ name originated. There is a wonderful taverna just above the beach.
- Assos. This is an atmospheric and sleepy harbour with a stunning beach which is sheltered and over looked by the enormous and imposing Venetian fortress. It is lovely for swimming here as there is sand underfoot in the water.
- Famous Myrtos Beach is 30 mins drive away. This beach is especially stunning when viewed from the northern cliffs above. Myrtos is reached from the village of Divarata by turning right, (there is sign and a taverna in your left hand going down to the beach)