Kefalonia island can be reached:
By air with two daily direct flights from Athens to Argostoli and by direct morning flights from Gatwick and Manchester on Saturday as well as with charter flights from Germany, Italy etc., (ask your travel agent).
By ship from Patras, Killini, Lefkas, Astakos ports and during summer direct from Italy, (travel agent has all the info.)
Directions from Kefallonia Airport, to CASA VENTO at Katsarata village.
Follow the road up hill out of the airport and at the t-junction, turn left towards Argostoli.
- Continue until you arrive Argostoli (the capital of kefallonia) and then follow the sings for Fiscardo.
- Pass through the village of "Farsa" and through the village of "Agonas". You keep left for Fiscardo and you pass the village of Divarata, you drive through village "Anomeria" and notice a viewing point for Myrtos Beach.
- Continue driving north and you view from up a small harbour town "Assos".
- You enter village "Vasilikades" you pass Vengera Taverna on your left, Makis Taverna on your right and a pharmacy, a petrol station, and a supermarket on your left.
- Keep driving straight towards FISKARDO. You pass through village Konidarata, with a grocery at your right and then village Vendurata.
- You arrive at a sign Magganos and at your right there is a small road saying Matsoukata, Tselendata, Fiscardo, at this point you will be picked up from our villas personnel.